l.o.v.e.

l.o.v.e.

Monday, January 30, 2017

18 Months

This Wednesday marks the beginning of our 18 month wait to find our forever baby. When we signed with Angel Adoption, Inc., we were told the average wait time was 12-18 months. Whelp.... here we are, 18 months in February. I keep reminding myself that what's meant to be, will be. And that God has many blessings coming our way. And really, at this point, we are closer to being parents, than we are from it. Angel claims 98% of their clients adopt within 24 months. Keep praying that we are one of the 98% and our baby will find us soon.


In other news, we were fortunate to be gifted a getaway in paradise - Cancun, Mexico. Last week, Jim and I spent 7 nights and 6 days relaxing, reading, and loving each other. I don't think Jim or I realized how badly we needed to get away and regroup.  It was the perfect vacation. I wouldn't change a thing. Well, chair clips; I'd bring chair clips for our towels :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment