l.o.v.e.

l.o.v.e.

Friday, December 4, 2015

Team Pink

Telling family we are TEAM PINK
A few weeks ago we celebrated Ellie's birthday at our house with family. Jim purchased several assorted balloons (including 1 pink, and 1 blue). After everyone was settled, we both grabbed a balloon, and told Ellie all of the balloons are hers, except one. As soon as my Mom saw we were both holding a balloon, she immediately started screaming, "IT'S TWINS?!" Ha, no! Quickly I let go of my blue balloon as Jim clenched tightly to his pink one, and we said "It's a Girl!". After the initial shock of everyone thinking we were expecting twins wore off, there were tears and praise of joy. It was nice to have a celebratory moment with family on this journey.  :)
Have I mentioned that we can't wait to meet this little bunny?!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! You're going to be such good parents. Love to you both.

    ReplyDelete