l.o.v.e.

l.o.v.e.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Developments

We've come across some disturbing information about why our adoption fell through with Dinesha. . . and needless to say, we feel defeated. I don't need to go into detail - and to be totally transparent, we are putting pieces together; it's not like we have spoken to her for confirmation.
We are five months away from our contract end with Angel and I can say with most confidence, at that time we will no longer continue our adoption journey. It's just been too hard. We have given it OUR ALL; our finances, our time, our hope, our love, everything. As of now, we still want to be  parents. Those seven days with Nora were the best days of our lives. But at some point, I want us to accept that we tried, and move on. We've been living in limbo for five years, and I'm quite tired.
I just keep praying that God will take away the desire to have children, so that we do not live bitter lives towards those that were able to grow their families.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you are the only ones who can determine where this road leads. I still believe you will be wonderful parents; perhaps this is a fork in the road that leads you there. I'm sure I'm not alone in once again offering a comforting shoulder, a listening ear or a yoga mat with a side of goats. So much love to you as you find the right equation that makes your family feel whole!

    ReplyDelete